Our Institute and Non-profit Company for Quality Testing have professional connections with 42 institutions from 23 countries all over the world. They spread from common research programs and exchange of testing results to spread informations between libraries.
The membership of more important international organizations:
• ENTAM (European Network for Testing of Agricultural Machines), 13 countries + FAO
• EurAgEng (European Agricultural Engineering Association)
• CEE-AgEng (Network of Middle and East European Agricultural Engineering Institutions), where the chairman is László Fenyvesi
• ENGAGE (European Agricultural and Environment Protection Engineering Network)
• ISHS (International Horticultural Association)